For in a severe test of affliction, their abundance of joy and their extreme poverty have overflowed in a wealth of generosity on their part. — 2 Corinthians 8:2
We give to show that Christ is our treasure.
A disciple of Jesus does not labor to store up personal wealth or possessions but to steward God's resources well and model Christ-likeness.
We desire to pursue our joy in Christ alone in everything we do, and a significant way we serve God is by cheerfully giving from what he has entrusted to us. However, as a community of Christians committed to the mission and ministries of the church, we don't give to meet some percentage but gladly give according to how God has blessed us.
2. Place cash or a check in the offering plate during a service or in one of the wooden boxes near an entrance (unmarked contributions left in the wooden boxes will go towards the Benevolence Fund to assist those facing financial hardship).
3. Mail a check to:
Five Points Community Church
3411 East Walton Boulevard
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
4. If you would like to make a contribution of assets (e.g., stocks, bonds, etc), contact us.
View Giving Statements
Giving statements for the past two years may be viewed and printed online. If you do not yet have an account, you can register for a new account.
Resources on Giving By Faith
- Desiring God (Chapter 5: “Money: The Currency of Christian Hedonism”), by John Piper
- Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life (Chapter 8: "Stewardship … For the Purpose of Godliness"), by Donald Whitney
- Money, Possessions, and Eternity by Randy Alcorn
- The Treasure Principle by Randy Alcorn
- Crown Financial Ministries