We were ready to share with you not only the gospel of God but also our own selves … —1 Thessalonians 2:8
Our aim is to see you become a mature disciple of Jesus.
That's why we have the various formal and informal functions going on throughout each week. We want to see you grow in your understanding of all that Jesus commanded and the integration of that knowledge into all aspects of your life.
Here is what we would love to see you engage in as we all seek to find our joy in Christ alone:
- Join us each week in our Sunday morning worship service.
- Come an hour earlier on Sundays and participate in a Bible study.
- Commit to participating in a small group.
- Seek to make disciples wherever you live, work, or play.
- Engage in any of the ministries you can find on our site as the Lord has equipped you.