Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join us Wednesday evening for our members' meeting. Our regular activities for children and students will continue as normal.
At this meeting, we will …
- Receive a report on our first quarter (January - March) finances.
- Vote to receive new members.
- Vote on the elders' unanimous recommendation to ordain Jim Gardner as an elder (Jim has been serving as an elder "ex officio" since March 2016 for consideration and examination to serve in this office).
- Discuss & vote on the pastoral candidacy of Tim Gosselin for the position of Associate Pastor for Care & Discipleship.
- Make time for questions regarding the capital campaign and new construction.
- Receive an update regarding the Life & Safety Ministry.
- Participate in the Lord's Table together.
Children & Students
Children will be studying the New City Catechism in the following rooms:
- Nursery (Nursery 2)
- Preschool (Room E)
- 1st-3rd Grade (Room F & Gym), Ryan & Karly McCafferty
- 4th-6th Grade (Gym & Room F), Aaron & Debbi Cavanaugh
The Resolved: student group will meet in the Lower White, doing a study led by Mark Kakkuri.